Dollar Store Mason Jar Fall Foliage Lamp Craft
If you are looking for a frugal craft to decorate for fall, this post is for you! With items that can be found at a Dollar Store, thrift store, or maybe even in your basement or storage room, you can make this pretty Dollar Store Mason Jar Fall Foliage Lamp!
You only need 4 supplies for this frugal craft, so you won’t have to spend much time rounding up what you need. It only takes a few minutes to put together as well, so you will have a pretty fall craft before you know it! With this Fall Lamp Craft being so inexpensive and easy to make, you could sit a few of them around your house to add a little charm to your decor!
Mason Jar Lamp Supplies:
- Mason Jar (can be found for $1 each at Dollar Store) or re-purpose a condiment jar to save
- Fall Foliage (Can be Purchased for just $1 at the Dollar Store)
- Glue Gun
- Battery Operated Votive (2 Packs found for $1 at the Dollar Store) – DO NOT USE REAL CANDLES!!
Mason Jar Lamp Directions:
- Pull your leaves from all of the stems. Be sure to not forget the stems on the backs of the leaves. They pull off quite easily.
- Apply glue to the backside of your leaf. I used a glue gun.
- Work your way around your Jar creating varying patterns.
- Add a battery operated votive to get the glowing affect.
You will end up with a pretty decoration for fall without spending much money! Best of all, it’s battery operated so you don’t need to worry about finding a place to plug it in. That’s my kind of decorating!
***Be sure to Like us on Facebook so you don’t miss any of the posts we only share over there! We also love finding new things to share on Pinterest, so don’t forgot to Follow us on Pinterest to see what fun things we are discovering!***